Sunday, November 3, 2013

Compare and Contrast

During the first marking period in art class, we had two assignments. The first project was the bike drawing. The second project was the candy jar drawing. One difference between these drawings is that we only used graphite pencils for our bike drawings, but we used graphite pencils and colored pencils for our candy jar drawings. One similarity between these drawings is that most people drew from the pictures of the bike that they took on their phones, while every table had their own jar of candy to draw from. Overall, I think most students preferred drawing the jar of candy rather than the bike. However, I enjoyed drawing the bike rather than the jar of candy. These projects were very difficult and challenging, but I actually really enjoyed the time I spent drawing. I think I have definitely improved with my drawing and I'm very excited for our next project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment