Friday, November 15, 2013

What Do You Collect?

Over the years, I have acquired many random items. Eventually, my items have turned into collections. My collections consist of movie stubs, concert tickets, 3-D glasses, and fortunes from fortune cookies. However, I'm not exactly sure why I collect these things. I guess I keep the fortunes from fortune cookies because I like to have a positive attitude, and the fortunes are usually very hopeful. Ever since I can remember, I've been saving movie tickets, and when I started going to concerts, I saved those tickets as well. I like to keep my tickets from movies and concerts because they are special memories, and they are all different. As for my 3-D glasses, I got most of them from different attractions at Disney World, and I guess I was intrigued by the different colors because I had only ever seen black 3-D glasses.
 Here are some pictures I took of my collections:



No comments:

Post a Comment